Friday, July 8, 2011

Crash and Danger CD Release Party

I saw Crash Landon and Aaron Danger open up for Slick Rick a couple months ago and it was great to see them again at the Blue Turtle in Hilltop. I was happy to get my hip hop fix in because I'm never sure where to go see this stuff. Seeing music of any genre performed gets me hyped because everyone is doing what they love. There's so much positive energy in the room that it becomes contagious. Crash and Danger definitely have that contagious energy.

An added bonus for the night was being able to see Drew Skills and Steve B rock the mic again. Twitter has become really interesting tool for seeking out and talking to independent artists. Without it, I would have missed out on a really awesome recording session the following week at the Green Room with Drew Skills and Steve B. That was a completely new experience for me and I hope to go back and document it better.

Here are some photos from the Blue Turtle.

crash danger cd release-0071

crash danger cd release-0074

crash danger cd release-0096

crash danger cd release-0046

crash danger cd release-0145

crash danger cd release-0131

crash danger cd release-0173

Here's one real quick video showing off the verbalism of Mike Mo


No comments:

Post a Comment