Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jimkata Live and In Your Face!

jimkata -5289

Jimkata rolled through Virginia Beach on 4/14/2011 and played at Doc Taylors. They are an awesome blend of electronica and rock with jam band influences. You can download their latest tracks of hotness, Ghosts and Killers, for FREESIES at http://www.jimkata.com/ .

jimkata -5336

The record is good, but you really have to see them live to appreciate just how good they are. I managed to capture 1/10 of the awesomeness in my videos. My goal with this blog is to promote my passion for music and share it with the rest of the world.




Just when you think these guys couldn't get any better, they cover Depeche Mode. So sit back and enjoi. I had a chance to sit and talk with the guys after the show. I learned just how hard musicians work when they take to the road. It's so important to me to support art and allow these guys to keep creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment